Vision Planning Sprint
Business Goals, Vision, Action Plan Workshop
Create a vision-driven roadmap to build your dream business.
Running a business isn’t easy.
There’s a lot to think about.
And as things start to take off, it’s easy to get swept up in the day-to-day chaos.
- The numerous competing priorities.
- The always-urgent issues to solve.
- The (hopefully) endless opportunities to weigh up.
Between marketing, hiring a team (or not), content creation, and client work it’s almost impossible to know where to put your attention. IF you don’t have a plan.
Enter The Vision Planning Sprint: A Business Vision, Goals, and Action Planning Workshop
Inspired by Gino Wickman’s Vision/Traction Organizer™, this half-day workshop gives you everything you need to elevate your business goals, hit your targets, and scale your success.
Extract your 3-year, 1-year, and 90-day vision from your buzzing brain. Then, outline the realistic actions that will get you there.
In just a few short hours, you will:
Create a simple but cohesive plan to help you avoid shiny object syndrome and take confident action on critical business decisions, such as:
- Marketing channels to focus on (e.g., speaking opportunities, podcasts, email, social media, ads, or something else)
- Who (and when and how) to hire—part-time, full-time, or on contract
- When to invest time and money in new branding website design, copywriting, or marketing campaigns
- When to launch a new service (or stick with what’s working)
- The best software platforms to use (and which to abandon)
Get your vision out of your head and onto paper.
Whether you want to launch a new business, write a book, create a group program, evergreen your course—or anything else you are dreaming up—writing it down gets you one step closer to making it a reality.
Answer eight key questions to get clarity on your company’s future so you can crush ambiguity.
Whether you’re a party of one or you have a team, everyone knows where your organization is headed, how they’ll get there, and how they can make it happen, 90 days at a time.
Clearly define measurable metrics for your goals.
...so you know instantly what’s working, what’s not, and when it’s time to pivot.
Hyperfocus on accomplishing specific projects each 90 days
...making actions meaningful, sustainable, and within your reach.
Get a look inside your Vision Plan:
Scrap those long-winded, boring business plan essays and create a simplified, practical, strategic Vision Plan for weekly, quarterly, and yearly guidance.
Finally, a business planning tool you’ll actually use. Here's a sneak peek:
How it works
Are you running your business, or is your business running you?
Step away from your neverending to-do list to take a 2-3 hour clarity break with business strategist and designer Katy Martin.
Don’t worry, we’ll take brain breaks! (probably with chocolate and coffee!)
Once completed, you’ll walk away with a Google Sheet that gives everyone in your business a precise vision of where you want to be and how you’ll get there in the next three years, starting with the next 90-days.
- 2-3 hour Zoom workshop
- Define your 3-year, 1-year, and 90-day plan vision, goals, and actions (Google Sheet)
- Action and Traction Accountability Tracking Plan (Google Sheet)
- Follow-up 50-min call: Action and Traction revisions (1 week later)
- Optional: Future follow-up Action and Traction Accountability Check-in Meetings: 30-minute check-in calls every 2 weeks (Additional project fee)
- Optional: Quarterly review and 90-day Vision and Traction Planning 2-hour workshop (Additional project fee)
“We really needed to have better prioritization of goals and projects. Trying to do strategic planning is normally overwhelming and no fun at all. Now I look forward to it!
It's hard to do on our own. We needed a third party to help guide us and keep us on track—and we loved working with Katy.
For the first time, I believe we have a great tool to drive success in our business. This really is a must-do exercise if you do not want to go crazy from getting sidetracked by day-to-day demands."
Jen Howland, Click Medical
A note from Katy
I’m thrilled you’re here and considering a Vision Planning Sprint!
I’ve been doing these planning sessions with existing clients for 5+ years—and in my own business.
During that time, I’ve seen business entrepreneurs, life coaches, and course creators just like you go from being overwhelmed and underperforming in their businesses to focused, thriving, and making strides they had only previously dreamed of.
I use our own Vision Plan inside the Tall Poppies organization and as part of our digital agency mastermind. We revisit our Vision Plan every 90 days and accountability check-ins every two weeks.
It’s one of the most transformative tools we use today. It's the only goal-setting tool that has ever worked for me.
I can’t wait to share it with you.
Vision Planning Sprints are $1500 $750 (Get a head start on 2024 with this special offer)